Half scientist, half business-person, and full-time change agent.
- Skilled in Software Engineering, Product Management, and Getting Stuff Done.
- INTJ (owl)
- people: family and friends
- career: building useful and kind solutions
- fun: learning, improving, and helping others
Olivia’s 5 Most Important Pieces of Advice:
- Surround yourself with people who make you a better person, people you admire and respect, and people who appreciate you for who you are (if you can’t find them in real life yet, you can learn decades of their experience from reading their books)
- Have a flexible growth mindset (yes, you can improve at [insert anything you want to achieve or struggle you face])
- Say no, often: focus on what you want to do, who you want to become, and what’s really important to you
- Think long term: what would the 80 year old version of you say to your decision on [insert action here]
- Love yourself: take care of your body and mind (get enough sleep – your brain is a muscle too, spend time with positive people, try to eat healthy food, and regularly exercise), do what you enjoy every day – no excuses, and if you don’t love yourself yet, make yourself into someone you can love.